Coming this Fall!
Imagine your child learning and speaking Spanish at an early age and the advantages your child will have by speaking a second language such as traveling and being able to interact with other Spanish speakers fluently.
By studying Spanish, you will help your child prepare for tomorrow:
- Become more culturally aware
- Gain academic benefits
- Learn cognitive abilities and Spanish proficiency skills
- Be able to operate and compete in the international marketplace
Features of the Program:
- Easy to follow monthly topic Lessons with teacher support
- Engaging video teaching taught by a certified, experienced, native speaker Spanish teacher
- Fun worksheets to reinforce learning (PDF)
- Vocabulary- using interactive flash cards
- Community support through a secret Facebook Group
- Weekly FACEBOOK LIVE for motivation and participation
- And more
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/216113037" width="640" height="400" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Subscribe to receive updates and when the program opens!
About Sra. Morato:
Former Fairfax County Public Teacher Spanish teacher, more than 16 years of classroom experience teaching all levels from Spanish 1 to IB Spanish. Certified Spanish teacher, M.A. Education, Online Teaching and Curriculum Designer. I am passionate about teaching students not just how to learn Spanish but how to speak it.