Coming this Fall!
Do you wish your middle or high school child could get practice speaking Spanish?
Many students fail to learn a language because they simply don’t have the chance to practice it.
It’s a fact.
Speaking a second language could open doors for your child: Traveling, job opportunities or just being able to compete in the global market.
ONE-HOUR VIRTUAL WEEKLY SESSIONS FOCUSED ON SPANISH CONVERSATION. THIS WILL BE A SPANISH-ONLY ZONE!
Your child will learn to speak Spanish:
- Using real conversations (i.e. order from a menu, buy groceries at the store, visit the a restaurant)
- Through dialogue with a certified, experienced Spanish teacher
- Through well-structured lessons and learning tools your child can use now and during the school year. Lessons meet ACTFL standards.
Every speaking session will give your child:
- Confidence to speak Spanish
- Improved pronunciation skills
- The Understanding of how to put the language together to produce proficiency!
- Vocabulary and Grammar review